As a busy entrepreneur, there are better ways of using your time than trying to ensure you are complying with the latest requirements of the Companies Act or filing documents at Companies House.
However, as the legislation evolves, you do need to be fully aware of the impact of changes on you and your fellow directors.
Our dedicated staff can give you confidence and peace of mind by undertaking your company secretarial duties on your behalf.
Our services include:
- Acting as the Registered Office
- Company formations
- General advice on company law
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all paperwork relating to board minutes and resolutions
Our Rescue & Recovery experts can provide specific advice concerning compliance with the Companies Act in the event of trading or cash flow difficulties.