VAT has become so complicated that is can be a burden for any size of organisation. With constant changes to the legislation, you need the services of experienced professionals to simplify matters, ensuring your compliance with the regulations and that you minimise any payment to H M Revenue & Customs.
Our wide ranging client base and depth of experience means we understand the specialist needs of both the commercial and not-for-profit sectors. We are able to offer a VAT review on your organisation to check on VAT compliance.
Ensuring VAT compliance
- We can ease the burden of VAT compliance, from registration through to completing and submitting returns
- We can design, implement and maintain the necessary records to avoid penalties and interest
- We can advise on the VAT liability of any supplies you make or are intending to make
Minimising VAT payments
- We can help identify the best structure for your organisation to minimise its VAT liability
- We can advise on the most appropriate partial exemption method or flat rates
- We can advise not-for-profit organisations on the particular reliefs available to them.
Specialist VAT advice
We can provide specialist advice on transactions in the following areas:
- International transactions, including reverse charges
- Land, property and construction
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Publications and other printed matter
- Recovery of tax
- Second hand margin scheme
- Tour operators and travel agents
We can act on your behalf and deal directly with HM Revenue & Customs to reach a cost-effective solution in the event of any VAT query arising.