Whether you are a new business or established organisation, you need to ensure you have adequate finance from the most suitable sources. Do you have too much short term debt? Are you too reliant on your overdraft? Have you considered other sources of finance?
We can help you with any of the following corporate finance services:
- Review the commerciality of your business proposals
- Prepare the business plan and forecasts
- Identify the appropriate sources of finance - overdraft, short term bank loan, long term commercial loan, mortgage, grants, venture capital, business angel investment, directors/shareholders loans or equity
- Present the business plan to prospective financiers
- Assist with selling your business, making an acquisition or a management buy-out
Through our strong links with many varied sources of corporate finance we are likely to be able to present your business plan/financing proposal to people you may not have considered or may not have access to on your own.